Scrolling resizes the window

LEE TURNER

I am using Nitro Pro 13.16.2.300.  When I scroll to the end of a document, it resizes the from full screen to a window; this happens on both my laptop and desktop. How do I stop this behavior so that it stays full screen all the time?

2nd question: whenever I open a document, it wants to use the OCR.  How do I stop this?  

Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @LEE TURNER,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I performed a test on my Nitro Pro by opening a PDF document then switching the Page View to full screen (pressing F11), as I scroll up to the very end of the page, the page view stayed in full screen view. 

My Nitro Pro is on 13.38 build. You can update your installation to that build by downloading the installer from the following location:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link 

Once updated to that build, please observe if the issue persists. 

Regarding the pop-up OCR notification when opening a scanned PDF document, Nitro Pro Preferences has Notifications settings where you can turn off notifications. You can turn that off by unchecking 'Show in-product messages' under Product Messages. See the steps below:

1. In Nitro Pro, go to File > Preferences.
2. Select Notifications
3. Under Product messages, uncheck Show in-product messages. 

Kind regards,