Arghh! Re-Activation and -24: activation code

Maria Tanzillo

Maria Tanzillo

Greetings:  I have done everything to re-activate NitroPro 12 on a different device.  I had NitroPro 12 running on a different device for two years.  I deactivated it -- I had to do this manually because I was receive a different error code when I attempted to do so by clicking "Deactivate"!  I received confirmation that deactivation was a success.  I thereafter uninstalled NitroPro12 from that device -- it was my work laptop.  I am now trying to re-active NitroPro 12 on my home device.  I wiped out my temp folders and uninstalled the trial version of NitroPro 12, and ensured no NitroPro installer programs were on device.  I continue to receive the -24: activation error message.  Upon entering my license into Nitro's system it is telling me that my license is active and I have used 0 of my two activations.  Is it showing active because I manually had to deactivate on the device?  Please help me solve this issue.  I use NitroPro exclusively and really dislike the interface of Acrobat DC, not to mention it's glitches!  Thank you!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Maria Tanzillo,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I understand that you are experiencing an issue activating Nitro Pro using your version 12 serial number.
Version 12 and older licenses were upgraded to use with our new activation servers and Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 build. 
Our activation servers for older versions of Nitro Pro were retired, thus any new activation or deactivation attempts on these versions will no longer work. 

To resolve this activation issue, please install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

Once that specific build of Nitro Pro 12 is installed, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click on Activate.

Kind regards,

Maria Tanzillo

Reymund - Thank you for the link!  How were you able to include my license with the download link you provided above!  In any event, NitroPro12 is backup and running and I truly appreciate it!  Thank you very much for your assistance!  FYI - had one looming NitroPro installer in my download folder that needed to be deleted before downloading the app again!!!  Warm regards, Maria