NitroPro 10 - Upgrading to V13 - cost

Bob Parker

Bob Parker

I've run NitroPro 10 for many years and been very comfortable with its performance. A few weeks back it started (or my laptop) sayin I had insufficient permissions to run it. I'd always  kept it up-to-date. Yesterday I decided I'd try uninstalling to rectify... Now it seems I cant get it back as my original download is on an old PC which isn't connected to my current laptop.

If I download V13 is there any consideration in pricing for a long term user of V10?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Bob Parker,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Version 12 and older licenses were upgraded to use with our new activation servers and Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 build. 
Our activation servers for older versions of Nitro Pro were retired, thus any new activation or deactivation attempts on these versions will no longer work. 

To continue on using your existing serial number, please install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link

Once that specific build of Nitro Pro 12 is installed, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your serial number then click on Activate.

In any case you are interested to upgrade your license to version 13 with a discounted price, you can do the upgrade by going to https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade. 

If you encounter an issue upgrading your license to version 13 through the portal, please provide your serial number so we could take a look.

Kind regards,