Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 window program does not restore (normal) once minimized?

Andie Mar

Hi I'm having the same problem. I have tried to move the window but no joy and all my screens are plugged in anyways.

The version is 12.16.9.574 but I thought this was the latest version as I was forced to upgrade it recently? Is it not?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Andie Mar,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

As a courtesy of being a valuable customer of Nitro, we have upgraded our servers and has shutdown the one your older version of Nitro Pro runs on which is why you were asked to upgrade to Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574.

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue except it also opens minimised and right click selection doesn't open it either. I have to use Windows Key + -> to open.

How do I fix this. I have version 13.67.0.45.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mark Keenan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

8 hours ago, Allain Umailin said:

Hello @Mark Keenan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Hi Allain

I have only ever had one monitor only. How do I fix this?

Cheers

Mark

I think I have a similar issue.   I use a Dell docking station with USB-C connection and dual monitors with my laptop.     When I am away from the docking station, I cannot see the editor window.

Even with dual monitors connected to the PC without the docking station I cannot see the editor window.

I tried switching through a number of monitor modes with the dual monitors.   

How do I get to see the editor screen if I don't have access to the USB-C docking station for a few days?

Rich

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Rich Silvia and @Mark Keenan,

As part of troubleshooting, kindly try these steps:

1. Try rebooting your machine.

2. If not fixed after rebooting, right-click Nitro Pro's desktop shortcut > Properties > Shortcut tab, under Run, select 'Maximized' and hit OK button.

3. If setting to 'Maximized' did not help, focus on Nitro Pro and perform the following:

a. Click on it on the Taskbar > Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears. What was the result?

b. Right-click on it then select 'Move'. Did it help?

c. Open Task Manager, expand Nitro Pro then right-click 'Nitro Pro' > select 'Bring to front'

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Allain

It is working now.    At first none of this seemed to work.   I was going back and forth plugging and unplugging the docking station.  I could see the Nitro window when docked, and no Nitro window undocked.    After 3c, then resizing and moving the window while docked, and another reset, then the window appeared when undocked.    

With the docking station plugged in my system is setup as three monitors and monitor 1 the lap top monitor blank, and undocked just the lap top monitor.

In my system in the Task Manager for step 3c I found 'Always on top' instead of 'Bring to front'.