PDF creation cancelled by user

Indra Raj Verma

Indra Raj Verma

Dear Sir,

I am Trying to convert Word file to Pdf but always received a Massage that "The PDF Creation Process Cancelled by the User". I am using Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574

Please help me to resolve this Problem.

Indra Raj Verma

Dear Sir,

I am Trying to convert Word file to Pdf but always received a Massage that "The PDF Creation Process Cancelled by the User". I am using Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574

Indra Raj Verma
On 5/24/2021 at 9:04 PM, Indra Raj Verma said:

Dear Sir,

Dear Sir,

I am waiting for your response from a long but haven't get any solution from your Site.

Please arrange to resolve my problem at urgent Basis.

Thanks  

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Indra Raj Verma

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

So that we can troubleshoot the problem you are getting, can you please provide us with the following:
- The files you are working on (any sample files that shows the issue so we can test them on our end)
- The exact steps you are taking (What you open first, what buttons you click, what settings you choose, etc -- Please be specific so we can try to replicate the issue on our end)
- Screenshots of the steps you are taking and/or the things you are seeing

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Indra Raj Verma

Hello @Leslie V.

Thank you for support.

Please find the enclosed attachment for test file and screenshot for the steeps I follows.  After complete the Steps it take a long and show a msg '" The PDF creation process was cancelled by the user" as Shown in Screenshots.

Help arrange to resolve the problem. 

I am unable to attach file here so I am sharing in Personal Msg.

Indra Raj Verma

Hello @Leslie V.

I have shared you all screenshots and documents in personal Msg. I am unable to attach doc here. 
  It’s so long  in waiting to reply, so my request to you please arrange to resolve the problem ASAP. 
 My too much work is  suffering from the issue.

Please consider it urgent.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Indra Raj Verma

The file you provided converts fine on our end. Please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.
https://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13400811/install-cleanup/install-cleanup.zip
NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. 

Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000004307

When your system is back up, close all your open applications and install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 from the page I have provided below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

I hope this helps! Please let me know how that goes.