Evaluation expired directly after installation

Roman Wofertz

Roman Wofertz

Hello,

I wanted to install Nitro Pro 13 for a customer on a remotedesktop server. Unfortunately the evaluation was expired immediately after installation. The software has not been installed previously on this system.

I am running Version 13.40.0.811. Our customer wants to test the software prior buying.

Maybe someone has an advise for me.

Many thanks

Roman Wolfertz

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Roman Wofertz,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist your and your customer, we would love to know more about their environment so please provide the following information:

-Is their RD server PHYSICAL machine or VIRTUALIZED (e.g. XenServer, VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure or Amazon WorkSpace)?

-Is their server's operating system installed as STREAMED (e.g. Citrix Provisioning Services or Machine Creation Services or Standard Microsoft Remote Desktop Server)?

-Will they install Nitro Pro on the RD server as STREAMED (e.g. using App-V or ThinApp)?

-How many users will connect to the server to access Nitro Pro (rough number like 5, 10, 15, 50 or more)?

-Do they have have physical machines for users? If yes, how are they logging into the thin client? My understanding is that, once they logged onto their physical machines, they have a desktop shortcut where they have to login to gain access of a Thin client. Or maybe after logging in to their desktop/laptop, it logs automatically inside the Thin client?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Roman Wofertz

Hello @AllainU,

thank you for your answer.

The customer works on a VMware based virualized machine.

It is a standard RDS-VM so there are and will be no streamed applications.

If it is necessary: it’s a Windows Server 2019 Datacenter.

Their Clients are FAT-Clients and we connect via standard mstsc.

The Customer plans to use the Nitro Pro Software (after evaluation) for 7 users.

Greetings

Roman Wolfertz