iOS/Android App Functionality

Corey Alford

Suggestion

Corey Alford

Our Company (very largest Fortune 500 company w/ ~28,000 employees) and Engineering group is looking at switching from Adobe Pro to Nitro Pro for pdf viewer/editor. I am really liking Nitro Pro so far, but I am a manager in our Engineering group and we are really confused that Nitro Pro does not also have an iOS/Android app as the Adobe Creative Cloud had. This would be a huge benefit as many Engineers including myself use an iPad Pro for drawing markups and field notes and having the ability to have the pdf editor and working files across all devices has been so efficient and streamlined in Adobe Pro. We find it very odd in this day and time that Nitro Pro is only accessible via computer when all other major applications have streamlined access and work flows across ALL devices. Nitro Pro is really missing this key functionality and is a shame from what I’ve seen so far is otherwise a great pdf editor. I know that many end-users, especially in Engineering and Construction fields, are looking to have a pdf editor they can use at their desktop and then access in the field on a tablet. This is the only reason we are holding off switching from Adobe to Nitro Pro and would love to see this functionality in the very near future.

• I agree 2

1 reply to this suggestion

• Official Nitronaut

Hi Corey,

Thank you for posting your feedback and questions regarding Nitro at Southern Company. Southern Company has an assigned Customer Success Manager at Nitro who will contact your internal IT team at Southern Company to discuss these items; in addition, you are always welcome to contact your internal helpdesk via their phone number or helpdesk portal.

Thank you,
Armando