How I can to contact the support team???

AlvarezIOscar

AlvarezIOscar

Hi

I have lost my license information, because my previous laptop failed and I had to replace it with another. Now I want to reinstall my applications, including Nitro, but I can't find the information.

Can you help me, please??

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @AlvarezIOscar,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please note that I did not find any Nitro Pro license purchase that is associated with the email address you used here in community forums. 
Kindly provide the exact email address you used to purchase the Nitro Pro license.

Kind regards,

AlvarezIOscar

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can contact the support team? My problem takes several days and no one gives me a solution. In the past days I had to change equipment and all the licensing information was lost. So I had to reinstall and now I only need Nitro, but it has been difficult for me to contact someone who can really give me a solution. The demo license is about to expire and I need to have Nitro Activated as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Oscar Alvarez

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @AlvarezIOscar

Those who had an active VIP Access can submit a support case through our website https://www.gonitro.com/support. 
Purchasing VIP Access is not available at the moment, however, we can assist you here in community forum as long as we have the information needed to search for your Nitro Pro license purchase. This will help us assist you with troubleshooting the activation issues. 

We tried to search for a license purchase using the email address ********oscar@hotmail.com, however, we did not see any license purchase.  
If you could provide the information you used when you purchase the license, we can search it for you. These are the information we need:

First and last name of the purchaser.
Email address used to purchase the license. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Tricia Van Nus

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide your Nitro Pro serial number and the activation error message you get when activating the software. 
Kindly provide as well the exact version and build of Nitro Pro installed on your computer. This information can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Once we have these information, we can proceed with troubleshooting your activation issues. 

Kind regards, 

• 1 month later...
AlvarezIOscar

Sadly, I see that there is no acceptable solution for my case, and I have to spend again on another license. Obviously not with you, as the experience gained with Nitro is not satisfactory. I must say that it was not the only software where I had to request support, but of all, only Nitro was the only one that cannot reinstall my legally acquired license. It's a shame. Now I will see other options.

Bye

Oscar Alvarez