Terrible Support From Nitro

Chris Gagnon

Chris Gagnon

I use nitro to edit documents daily in the office. It's been 4 days with no response from Nitro and have had to switch over to a different program. I swap over my license between my office computer and my laptop and the License no longer works. There is no option to cancel my subscription or cancel the renewal, how can you run a business like this? 

Edited by Chris Gagnon

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Chris Gagnon

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused. I have made a follow-up on your existing Nitro Support case which is about activation issue. 
Kindly wait for our response through the support ticket. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Kind regards, 

Brad Humphries

I agree. Support is slow. I've been waiting for a simple activation issue to be resolved for a week now. Reymund, I've sent you a message as well since the other person I was talking to has not signed in since last week.

• I agree 1

Chris Gagnon
4 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Chris Gagnon

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused. I have made a follow-up on your existing Nitro Support case which is about activation issue. 
Kindly wait for our response through the support ticket. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Kind regards, 

Still no solution to my problem and my day is coming to an end now. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Brad Humphries

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I checked your license purchase and I can see that you have a version 13 serial number (a license that will work on a Nitro Pro 13 installation)

I checked the activation records of your license and I noticed that there was an activation attempt that went successful. Could you please confirm if you were able to install Nitro Pro 13 and successfully activated using your serial number?

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Chris Gagnon

I checked your support case and I see responses from the support representative who handles your case. 

In any case you do not see the support ticket emails inside your inbox, please check as well your spam or junk mail folders. 

Kind regards,