Reinstall _ version 11 _RU

Roman Grigorenko

Roman Grigorenko

Good day,

please help,

In 2017, we purchased a license for 2 PCs. At that time, they downloaded the distribution kit with the Russian version 11.0.3.134

Recently on one computer hdd broke. I can't find a distribution kit with Russian. Where can I download it?

When checking the serial number on the site, the message is that we have version 12, although we worked on version 11.

Thank you!

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Roman Grigorenko,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before continuing, please be aware that Nitro Pro 11 or older are already discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy . With that, support for the discontinued versions are no longer available.  

In addition to this, we have stopped supporting below languages since the release of Nitro Pro 11.0.5:

Finnish
Danish
Norwegian
Brazilian Portuguese
Swedish    
Russian

At the moment, you can only install Nitro Pro 12 and activate using your Nitro Pro 11 serial number with English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, or Dutch languages as per below article:

https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/language/000004132 

With regard to your Nitro Pro 11 not showing as Nitro Pro 12 in our Activation Portal, this is because we have upgraded our servers and has shutdown the one your older version of Nitro Pro runs on.

Should you need the direct installers with supported languages, please let me know so I can provide them on my next response.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.