Forgotten password

Jenny Wise

Hello,

I am trying to change the admin account from account A to account B, however, we have forgotten the password for account A.

When I press the forgot password option, it says it will send an email to change the password, however, I never receive the email.

I have tried to reset the password at least 10 times hoping it was a computer error but it appears to be an error on Nitro's end.

Does anyone know if there is another way to reset the password?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jenny Wise,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, could you please provide the URL of the page you are changing the password?

Last, are you logging into this page so you can reinstall your Nitro Pro program?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hello,

I'm not 100% sure that this is the URL that you're talking about, but this is the URL of the page that I have been trying to reset the password from.

< URL >

And I am logging into this account to remove the admin privileges and assign them to another account. If it is not possible to remove admin privileges from an account, could you please let me know how I can assign admin privileges to an account? 

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jenny Wise,

Thank you for this information.

In your behalf, I have executed a password reset so please check your Inbox and Spam/Junk folder as sometimes are system-generated email goes there.

Should you need further help, please do not hesitate to reach-out again.

Hello,

Thank you for sending through the password reset. Would you be able to execute a password reset for a different email address please?

Can I send you the email address over a private message please?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hi @Jenny Wise,

It was my pleasure.

Yes. please send it over via private message (hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message') so I can check on it.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.