Was Activated and now Expired Trail ??

Ilse de Klerk

Ilse de Klerk

Good day, my version has been working great. The other day, starting up and opening my first PDF for the day, Nitro is giving me a status of Expired Trail. Under the menu Help / Activate, the button doesn't give any reaction and I can not re-activate.
I will follow the steps on your website to Deactivate and then try to activate again.
Question: Why did this happen? The suddenly being an expired trail version.

Thanks Ilse

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ilse de Klerk,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Before answering your question, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 12.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 12.16.9.574). The same information is available by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Lastly, please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro program?

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Ilse de Klerk

Good day. AllainU

I have send you the private message with the information. I re-installed Nitro and I can't Active it. How can I fix it? Thank you Ilse

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ilse de Klerk,

Thank you for the private message and to further assist you, kindly update to Nitro Pro 13.46 using below offline installers:

x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13460937/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi 
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13460937/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi

To know if you have 32-bit or 64-bit, please refer to this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/15056/windows-32-64-bit-faq 

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate by entering your serial number 50490x-xxxxxx-709334

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Ilse de Klerk

Good day, Allain.
I did re-installed but.... Help, About and then Activate button, nothing happens. Nothing happens after clicking on the Activate button.
What else can I do?

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ilse de Klerk,

Activate button not responding was a bug with an older build of Nitro Pro 13 that has been fixed.

To validate, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.46.0.937).

The same information is available by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Ilse de Klerk

Good day, Allain.
It is all working fine and activated. Thank you. The first re-install, I downloaded the link on the Nitro public site. The size of that file was 185 792KB then after your mail I downloaded from your link and the file size was 232 576KB. It is now version 13.46.0.937 and all is in order. Activation button is working. Thank you