License Renewal??

Steven Leuck

Steven Leuck

I purchased FIVE one-time licenses last year of the Nitro Pro product for me and my staffers.  My staffers use it all the time in order to use Nitro Sign and get online signatures. I use that feature very rarely.  However, after many months of not using it I went to use it today and even after signing in it says I have an "expired plan". However, I've literally wasted an hour so far trying to figure out how to renew NitroSign and keep on working. But, I am completely stymied. I can't find anywhere that I can get this done.  Do I have to purchase ANOTHER one-time license of Nitro Pro just to get this feature back?  Why didn't I get some sort of notice about it??  Why are my staffers continuing to use it without this sort of notice and I'm the only one being told to upgrade in order to use it?  I tried using the support chat except all I keep getting is some dolt named Milo (automated) who keeps saying he's still larning to search and keep choosing a main menu item.  I've searched the KB for license renewal in all sorts of variations but get nothing.  Getting nowhere and frustrated. If this is the way it's going to be, it might be time to switch us all back to Adobe again.

Steven Leuck,
Owner,
Contractors Electric, LLC
Eugene, OR

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Steven Leuck

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 
Would you be so kind to share a screenshot of the message about the "expired plan" when you login to your Nitro Sign account?
Please provide as well the email address that you used to login to Nitro Sign.

Kind regards, 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Shaun Kedir said:

I am experiencing the same problem. Let me know what I need to do to resolve this issue. 

They took 3 weeks to reply to my problem but by then I had given up on them.  I went back to Acrobat DC and now have everything I wanted and even some of the features they claimed they'd address but never did.  I'll take the rest of my team off Nitro when their current licenses expire too.  

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Shaun Kedir

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please try to login again your Nitro Sign account and see if you still get the message about expired plan? If the message persists, please provide the email address that is associated to your Nitro Sign account. 

Kind regards,

• 1 year later...
On 11/25/2021 at 3:23 AM, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Shaun Kedir

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please try to login again your Nitro Sign account and see if you still get the message about expired plan? If the message persists, please provide the email address that is associated to your Nitro Sign account. 

Kind regards,

Still having this problem. Email is shaunkedir@kuvwxyzaw.com. 

Edited by Allain Umailin