Reactivation on new computer issue

Josiah Bosch

Josiah Bosch

Recently upgraded my computer. deactivated nitro on old computer, and am trying to reactivate it on new one. Comes up with "the serial number doesn't exist"

tried submitting a support ticket. automatically directs me to the activation portal.

the activation portal is useless. the page itself is missing fields, and doesnt even work.

At the bottom it says, "If the Licensing portal doesn't resolve your activation issue, please submit a support ticket"

So I'm meant to go submit the same support ticket that got me to this useless page in the first place?

Which brings me to now. Posting to a community forum, because the support team can't do their job properly.

All I want is to transfer my licence onto my new computer. it shouldn't be that hard.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Josiah Bosch

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

My sincere apologies if you are experiencing an issue activating your Nitro PDF Pro.

The activation error message 'serial number does not exist' will occur if the serial number do not match the version of Nitro PDF Pro. 
In checking the email address you used to this post, I can see a version 13 license which will only work if you install Nitro PDF Pro 13. 

You can check the version of Nitro PDF Pro installation by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro
If the version is not 13, you can install Nitro PDF Pro 13 by downloading the installer from the following location:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link 

However, if you are not sure what is the version of your serial number, please send it here so we could check and determine the correct version of Nitro PDF Pro that should be installed on your computer.

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund G.