Can't activate Nitro Pro after updating from Win 7 to Win 10

Andrew Faulkner

Andrew Faulkner

I have been running Win 7 up till two days ago when it finally fell over taking all my programs with it!

I have upgraded to Win 10 and despite having a serial number, installation ID and "code" for Nitro Pro 12 I am being told the serial number is not recognised.

I have looked through the other posts and nothing they suggest helps!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Andrew Faulkner

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The serial number does not exist happens if the serial number does not match the version of Nitro PDF Pro. 
If you have version 12 serial number (starts with 234), please ensure that you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574.

The installer for Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 can be located from the following location:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

Once you have installed the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12, you should be able to activate it using your version 12 serial number. 

If the activation issue persists, kindly provide the following:

1. The version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro installation. This information can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
2. The serial number you are using to activate the software.

Kind regards, 

Andrew Faulkner

Hi Reymund

I can't give you the version because when my Win 7 crashed it took everything on the hard drive so the version of Nitro Pro I had installed went with it. Luckily I had some documents backed up on my secondry drive that contains my installation ID and serial Number for the Nitro Pro 12 I bought.

My serial number starts with 1121 so this must be an earlier version of Nitro Pro 12?

regards

Andy

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Andrew Faulkner

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The serial numbers of Nitro PDF Pro are 234xxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx (version 12 and older) and 504xxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx (version 13).
There's no Nitro PDF Pro serial number that starts with 1121. 

Do you remember where you purchased this license?
Was it purchased directly from Nitro or from one of authorized reseller/vendor?

Kind regards, 

Andrew Faulkner

I have solved it thank you.

I purchased the very first incarnation of version 12. Version 12.0.0.112, their serial numbers start the same as mine with a 1121

It was purchased directly from Nitro.

regards, Andy