The information on the same pages in combined documents for different clients are scrabbled and extra icons cover information?

Paul Humphreys

Paul Humphreys

This year when preparing documents for our clients to sign I have found that the same sections of each individual clients combined documents is scrambled and there are extra icons covering information? (This only happens to the documents once loaded into or combined in Nitro and it only affects the same certain section of each individuals combined documents) 

How do I fix this problem to keep working with Nitro?

• 2 weeks later...
Paul Humphreys

This year when preparing documents for our clients to sign I have found that the same sections of each individual clients combined documents is scrambled and there are extra icons covering information? (This only happens to the documents once loaded into or combined in Nitro and it only affects the same certain section of each individuals combined documents) 

How do I fix this problem to keep working with Nitro?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Paul Humphreys,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further understand the issue, does the fields on every documents has the same FieldName in their properties?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Paul Humphreys

Hello Allain,

Thank you for your response)

Could you please clarify:

When you mention Fields: Do you mean the Highlighted fillable form fields sections?

Fieldname in their properties: How do i find this information?

Your help is greatly appreciated)

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Paul Humphreys,

To properly assist you, would you mind sending over a copy of the PDF file you are working on?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.