HDD Broke, need to move Nitro PRO license on another PC - problem with account login on forums

Laurentiu Ioan Lazar

Laurentiu Ioan Lazar

Good afternoon,

I am having an issue with moving my Nitro PRO v12 license on another PC, I tried on the portal page but does not work since there is no device to choose from, but the pop-up appears and asks for it. I cannot login on the old HDD to deactivate due to hardware failure. How can we solve this issue?

Additionally, I must complain about the login process, I believe there are serious bugs in the application since from my main account:*** I cannot login to the forum due to an error message that required synchronization of some sorts. However, I was able to enter the cloud account which was of no help in opening a ticket. Therefore, I proceeded in deleting the cloud account which basically seems to have permanently deleted the username from the Nitro database and now cannot login at all - but the password recovery works... Finally, I decided to open this new email account to open a ticket.

Best,

Laurentiu Ioan Lazar

Edited by Leslie V.
confidential info deleted

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Laurentiu,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We have recently upgraded our activation servers. Please install the latest Nitro Pro 12 update so you can reactivate successfully: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Then activate with your Nitro Pro 12 serial number.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else.