Template Not Saved There was a problem saving your template

Liam McJannett

Liam McJannett

Hi,

I am having an error where I cannot save my Template I am trying to create and there is no information as to why. I have created and saved dozens of templates but as of today, Nitro Sign will no longer allow me to. 

Can anyone please help me with a reason as to why?

I tried to insert an image however, for whatever reason, this site doesn't allow images to be uploaded and the message doesn't stay on the screen to Insert image from URL.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Liam McJannett

Thanks for contacting Nitro!

Please try the workflow again in another browser, and let me know if the same issue occurs.

If so, I would also like a copy of the file so that we can test it from this end.

Liam McJannett

Hi,

I have tried it again but this time in Google Chrome. Original was done via Microsoft Edge. What is the best way for me to attach the document and send to you? I have it loaded up in my Nitro Sign documents. 

If you have Team Viewer, we can try using that so you can see what I have been doing on my end and if you can see what I am doing and then maybe be able to tell me if I am doing something incorrectly.

Liam McJannett

Okay I have also found a workaround for saving a Template. I have had to go to Documents then request a signature - get the document ready as per what is required each time I need the Template - then choose the "save as Template" option in the bottom left corner before Request Signature.

I have been able to create Templates from the Template tab previously but it just doesn't seem to be letting anything save anymore.