Nitro Pro reverted to trial version

Clinton Bridges

Clinton Bridges

and won't let me activate.  It keeps asking me to open www.nitropdf.com/activation.  This page cannot be reached.  There is no other way to contact Nitro customer service.  When I try to create a service ticket it just keeps trying to find my license, which I do but it still won't create a ticket.

There is no way to contact Nitro by email or phone.  When you call the sales phone number, you get a voicemail.  

Are they out of business?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Clinton Bridges

Thank you for your message - I can help you out.

We have recently upgraded our activation servers. Please install the latest Nitro Pro 12 (12.16.9.574) update so you can reactivate successfully: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Then activate with your Nitro Pro 12 serial number.

I hope this helps!

Clinton Bridges

Didn't have an upgrade option.  I chose the download Nitro Pro 12 option.  It downloaded and started installation but then a "Nitro Set Up Wizard has failed" message pops up.

Clinton Bridges

That looks like it worked!  Thank you!

It still gives me an error, which the previous install did as well, "An error has occurred within our system.  Please try again or contact support if this error persists. (Error 401).

I am able to click on the "OK" button and continue without issue.  Just checking to see if this is a problem.

Again, thank you for your help.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Clinton,

This is a known issue in version 12 and the fix for this was included in the version 13.13 release. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you want to try version 13, you can get the trial version here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/try

Please let me know if you have other questions.