Customization (Quick Access and Favorite Tools) lost

JustME

• 2 months later...

On 10/22/2019 at 1:01 PM, TheRealAustin said:

This issue was brought to the attention of Nitro February 13, 2017. It's now 10/22/19, over two years later. Is there still no solution?

It is now the year 2020, and it is still an issue with the most current version of Pro.  

• I agree 1

TheRealAustin
2 hours ago, Xavi-tan said:

It is now the year 2020, and it is still an issue with the most current version of Pro.  

It's amazing how Nitro has ignored this blatant issue with there software. I ended up returning nitro for a full refund.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Xavi-tan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'. 
-What version/build of Nitro Pro are you using (found under, "Help > About Nitro" ex: format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26)?
-Do you know if your Windows has been updated recently or around the time you noticed the issue?
-How often would you say this occurs?  Although sporadic, do you know if any changes were made to your computer at the same time (e.g. Windows Updates)?
-Does it also happen if you are performing a specific workflow using the program?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

1 hour ago, TheRealAustin said:

It's amazing how Nitro has ignored this blatant issue with there software. I ended up returning nitro for a full refund.

Upgraded to v13.2.6.26. Same  problem. 

As Wayne pointed out here, right-click a file and click Print to test quickly.

• I agree 1

• 7 months later...
Victoria Loring

I'm wondering if anyone has ever gotten a fix for this issue? It is the most annoying thing ever! This issue and the "close all tabs" question going away has made me really dislike using this product. My whole office uses it and it makes our work day a little bit harder.  We have version 11.0.7.425.

• I agree 2

That's one of two major issues I have with it that were diligently diagnosed and then ignored. After a year (of my time, much longer based on what I see in the forums here), I gave up on any changes in a reasonable timeframe and migrated to a different product.

• 3 years later...
Angella Conrard
On 3/7/2017 at 2:08 AM, Kelvin B. Villarin said:

Hi JM,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

This is certainly not how it should behave. Were you logged as Administrator when you made the customization or was there a recent update? 

In order to figure out what's caused this, you may submit a support request here:  www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

One of our Technical Support Reps should be able to assist you.

The support ticket feature is not working on the forum. My customized tab keeps losing the customization. I've tried several times to add a support ticket but the forum selection is greyed out. there is no email, no phone nothing? Any ideas? 

Angella Conrard

My customized favorite tools keep disappearing. What's up with that? I've created them at least six times. Is there a fix??? Windows 11 Nitro Pro

Edited by Angella Conrard
more info