Unable to activate Nitro Pro

Katelynn Mansoor

Katelynn Mansoor

Hi, I am unable to activate my Nitro Pro. When I try to activate it, a box appears for me to enter the serial number but it says 'unknown error' when I enter the serial number and try to activate. When I tried to deactivate using the deactivate steps under " Activating Nitro Pro" on the website, it did nothing when I entered the serial number and pressed deactivate. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Katelynn Mansoor

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please check your serial number using our licensing portal to identify the version. 

If the version says 13, install Nitro PDF Pro 13 by download the installer from the link below: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link 

But if the version says 12, install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 by clicking the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link from the same (above) link. 

Once the appropriate version is installed, try to activate the software by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards, 

Hi, I'm also unable to activate my Nitro pro 12 license. i have downloaded the correct version. The issue I'm having is that when I click on the link to activate in step two, I'm met with a warning on my internet browser(see below) Can you advise any further is this a problem on the Nitro pro side of things? or mine? 

Hmmm… can't reach this page

It looks like www.internetactivation.com closed the connection

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Kilian Kane

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

When you go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then click the Activate button, the software will ask you to enter a serial number. Could you please confirm if this is the same on your case? Or, the process is asking you to manually activate the software? 

Also, what is the version and exact build of Nitro PDF Pro on your computer? You can see the details under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Example format is Nitro Pro 12.x.x.x. 

Lastly, please provide the serial number you are using to activate the software. 

Kind regards,

Hi @Reymund G.

Q-1 - When I click activate now it is asking me to activate manually.

I'm presented with a copy of the installation ID, I then go to the next step and it's here I'm having the issue as the website will not load. 

Q.2 - The version of the software is 12.14.0.558 

Q.3 - Serial number is 23460x-xxxxxx-272179

Regards,

Kilian

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Kilian Kane,

Please update your Nitro PDF Pro 12 installation to the latest build which is 12.16.9.574

You can find Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 installer from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link  

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, you should be able to activate using your existing serial number. 
To activate, go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button. 

Kind regards,