Nitro License

ulltium consulting

ulltium consulting

We purchased the Nitro Productivity Suite (which includes Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud), on 01/20/2020. When using the Nitro PRO application, when have all of our features. However, when we login into our account, it shows up like our plan has expired. We have no way of confirming this because we cannot find the product on the website and the pricing is now different, we payed a one time fee and now its subscription based. The licensing portal shows 2 activated licenses.

• I would like to confirm, how many licenses do we have access to under what was purchased above? 
  • I would also like to know what is the best approach to obtaining a 3rd license without having to subscribe?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @ulltium consulting

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In checking your license purchase last 01/20/2020, I can see that it is a single-user user which you can use to activate two Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation. The Nitro PDF Pro 13 serial number you have for this order is a perpetual license and it will remain active to activate a Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation. 

If you would like to purchase another PDF Pro 13 license, you can purchase it at https://www.gonitro.com/pricing#nitro-pdf-pro

Regarding the Nitro Sign where you are seeing expired plan, please check it again and if you are seeing the same message, please provide the email address that is associated to the Nitro Sign account so we can check it on our end. 

Kind regards,