Migration Nitro Pro 13 Windows Version To PDFPen

Sergio Fukushima

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Sergio Fukushima

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that Nitro PDF Pro and PDFpenPro do not share the same license or serial number. If you need to install PDFpen Pro 13 on your Mac computer, you will need a PDFpen Pro 13 license code in order to successfully register/activate it. 

You can purchase a PDFpen Pro 13 license from this link - https://pdfpen.com/store/ 

Kind regards, 

• 4 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @rob porter

Could you please provide the Nitro PDF Pro serial number you have and if you would like to purchase a license for Nitro PDF Pro for Mac (sold as PDFpen), will it be PDFpen or PDFpenPro?

Kind regards,

Thanks for the reply. My s/n is 234***-******-******. The regular PDFpen would be good. Rob

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @rob porter

Thank you for sending your Nitro PDF Pro serial number. A support case has been created on your behalf to provide you the details of PDFpen 13 purchase. 

Please respond to the support case if you have any further questions about the PDFpen license.

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...
Aleksander Lang

Hi @Reymund G.

I'm a Nitro PDF customer who lately changed PC to Mac but still needs Nitro for daily work. Could you please help with special offer for PDF Pen for Mac? Standard version would be enough. 

Current Nitro information:

Purchase reference number: 1651xxxxx

Serial number: 234600-xxxxxx-638521

Please use my current email: alexxxxxxxx@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for your prompt assistance. 

Best regards,

Alex

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Aleksander Lang,

To further assist you with your concern, I have sent you an email through a support case so please check your Inbox and your Spam/Junk folders.

Stay safe always!

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2022 at 3:25 PM, Reymund G. said:

Hi @rob porter

Thank you for sending your Nitro PDF Pro serial number. A support case has been created on your behalf to provide you the details of PDFpen 13 purchase. 

Please respond to the support case if you have any further questions about the PDFpen license.

Kind regards,

Hi @Aleksander Lang or someone with Nitro team. I was never able to stop using my windows NitroPDF as I've had trouble using the PDFpen in same way. Urgent question is that now with my windows Nitro  I’m getting a message that trial has not started and when I try to activate the only button available says deactivate. Years ago something similar happened and Nitro support said they had my key reset. Can you help me get that done again? I have a document I need to edit this afternoon!

Secondly, I haven't been able to transition to PDFpen. When I've tried to edit our typical document type I can't find a few features/tools. Is there a manual document. I saw a pdf document came with it but don't think it showed enough info. Specifically I need to insert saved signatures on documents, and be able to select text in existing document to edit that text, and add new text to existing document. If I can't use the PDFpen in same way, would I be able to get a refund?

Thirdly, the only thing I can use PDFpen is to open our pdf document then resave with new name. I do this because over the last month when I was still able to use nitro before the key / SN issue that started today my nitro won't open a pdf document unless I have just resaved it with PDFpen.

Please help, I've been a nitro customer for years and have accepted occasional quirks but this is super frustrating.