NEED HELP ASAP MEDICAL COMPANY WITH ACTIVATION KEYS / DEACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT

Kevin Bingaman

Kevin Bingaman

I am in the need of two things to be assisted with. 

1.  The IT Director would like to know his License key, as he cannot find it anymore.  The account name would be Alec Menconi.

2.   We need to deactivate an employee's license that is no longer with the company, so we can use it for another person.  The former employee was LaTrail Page.

Please contact me back asap.  Thank you

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Kevin Bingaman

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

Kevin Bingaman

Nevermind about Alec, he never had one, that was my mistake, just need the deactivation of of the two below employees accounts

LaTrail's email address was Lxxxxxx@JCMCPA.NET (dont know MAC or Serial of that device, since its been repurposed) 

Anthony's email address was  agexxxxxx@atlanticmedicalmanagement.com (dont know MAC or Serial of that device, since its been repurposed) 

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Kevin,

I have tried to look for the Nitro Pro licenses purchased using the email addresses you provided, but I couldn't find any. 

If you purchased Nitro Pro from our website, please provide us with the following information so we can look up your account.

1. First and last name of purchaser 
2. Email address used purchase Nitro Pro
3. Order reference number (I suggest you search through your email for 'cleverbridge', our online merchant)

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Kevin,

I was able to see the serial numbers using the reference numbers and emails you provided. Thanks for that!

You can also send me a direct message with the serial numbers that needs to be deactivated.