Cannot upload any documents for signature

Lindsy Penwell

Lindsy Penwell

I've had Nitro pro for years.  Always worked just fine.  Yesterday went to send some documents and every time I try to upload a document, it just spins and nothing happens.  I just purchased the $49.99 for Nitro Pro VIP Access thinking I was running a program that expired or needed this to submit a support ticket.  In addition to getting support for my account, I'd like a refund of the VIP access if I don't need it to get support.  Trying to even activate the VIP access seems difficult as there is no 'Help' button on the top ribbon of my Nitro page, and if there is, it seems like it's just thinking and thinking and nothing is happening.  After all this, I went to download the Nitro Pro 13 as it says I needed it (even though I checked and it says I already have it installed).  But then it tells me I have to close my brother printer program in order to go forward, then does nothing when I tell it to close.  I haven't changed computers or anything, so I'm wondering why this just stopped working.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Lindsy Penwell

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I  can see that you already have a support case submitted regarding this concern and the refund has already been processed.

If you are still experiencing the same issue or have additional questions related to it, please send the responses to the support ticket. 

Kind regards,