Editing Document Properties

Pamela Keith

I have a pdf that does not show any data in print preview, in document properties next to page size, it shows 11.00 x 8.50 in. instead of 8.50 x 11. 00 in. Printing only produces a blank page.  Additionally the document size is 1.2 MB but should be much smaller.  I do not know how this changed.  It was printing just fine.   Please assist me with editing the document size and the page size.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Pamela Keith

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with printing. 

Can you please provide us with the file that you were trying to print?

What is the printer's brand and model?

Have you made some edits to the file before printing? Please try saving the changes first.

What exact build of Nitro are you using? You can find this information by opening Nitro. Go to the Help tab, then click About Nitro Pro.

What is your specific step by step workflow so we can replicate this on our end

Please send me a screen shot what you are seeing.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Where can I send the files?  

I am using Nitro 12.16.9.574

Epson Workforce Pro WF-4630

Nothing new was done to the file.  The file has been saved 

Work flow:  I have form that I am planning on feeding into the printer.  The document has been formatted to print directly--in the correct spots--on the form.  I have been using this same form for 4-5 years, but just updating specific information.  I upgraded to Nitro 12 this year, and this is the first time that I have opened the document since the upgrade.  Now, it does not work.  

I go to file print and select the printer tray but the document does not show in print preview although it shows in Nitro.  Old documents from 2020 print but nothing new that was created/updated after Nitro 12 was installed.  

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Pamela,

You can attach the file to your next reply, or send me a direct message and attach the file there.

Please also send me your step by step workflow, print settings, and some screenshots so we can investigate the issue.

I look forward to your reply!

Hello, I do not have the option to attach a file to this comment.  Also, my workflow process was included in my previous post.  Please provide me with the steps that I will need to follow in order to accomplish attaching a file.