Nitro is saying my employees free trial has ended, but I put a paid version on the computer when the employee started.

Zip Cass

As the title says, my employees work computer is saying her free trial of Nitro has ended, but I installed a paid version of Nitro on the computer when this employee started in October 2020. If necessary, I can provide proof of payment, but I would like some help on how to fix this issue.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Zip Cass

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You can reactivate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter the serial. If you are getting any error message, please send me a screenshot of the error and the serial number so I can check.

Hi,

We can't find the original email with the serial number, but we definitely paid at the time we setup the employees laptop. I can provide proof of payment though I'd rather not upload on such a public forum - if there is an email address i can send it to that would be preferable.

• Official Nitronaut
14 hours ago, Zip Cass said:

Hi,

We can't find the original email with the serial number, but we definitely paid at the time we setup the employees laptop. I can provide proof of payment though I'd rather not upload on such a public forum - if there is an email address i can send it to that would be preferable.

I have sent you a direct message so you can just reply to it and attach the invoice.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
1 hour ago, drmonicadumont@gmail.com said:

Having the same issue and continue to reenter the serial! Why is this not correcting the error and what can I do?

Hello,

Thank you for your message - I can help you out.

Please get the latest version and updated 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

Please let me know how that goes.

On 12/8/2021 at 1:18 AM, Leslie Villarin said:

I have sent you a direct message so you can just reply to it and attach the invoice.

Cheers!

Hi, 
I responded to the direct message yesterday with screenshots and have not yet received a response.