Advanced features not activating in Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574

Mark Sanders

Hi Nitro Pro

Your knowledge base article at https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/answers/Nitro Pro/000004327 says "The '-24 Error - Invalid license number' messaging will appear when attempting to activate Nitro Pro 6 - Nitro Pro 12.16.3.574. As of April 1st 2021 our activation servers for the aforementioned versions of Nitro Pro were retired. All active 18 Digit Serial Numbers originally provisioned for these older versions of Nitro Pro were given an upgrade and can now be used with Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574. "

I have a valid license for Nitro Pro 10 but was getting an error message when I tried to activate the software after reinstalling it. Having read the above knowledge base article I downloaded and installed Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 and successfully activated it with my Nitro Pro 10 serial number but the advanced features aren't activated so I can't use them.

Please can you advise how I can activate the advanced features such as review, erase, and protect?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Mark Sanders

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I understand some of the features are not usable when you installed version 12 and activated using a version 10 serial number.

Can you please let me know if this issue happens regardless of what file is open? Please try creating a new blank PDF file. Are the functions not available? Please send us a screenshot of what you see.

• 2 months later...

Hello Leslie Villarin

I've created a new blank file and all the functions are available so I think I must have been trying to view the advanced features without opening a file.

So all good now and thanks very much for your reply.