UPDATE/UPGRADE

Louis Lawes

Louis Lawes

I can not get any  support from you. Please forward this to customer support North America.

Serial Number: 50499x-xxxxxx-637737  Cleverbridge Number: 2485xxxxx

I have NtroPro 13.40.0.811 and I wish to update to 13.58.0.1180 (13.40.0.811   à   13.58.0.1180).

lawrencelawes@gmail.com  +1 504-xxx-5345

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Louis Lawes,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you with your concern, I have sent you an email through a support case so please check your Inbox and your Spam/Junk folders.

Stay safe always!

• 2 months later...
John Patrick

I have a license for PdfPen Pro 12 and am considering upgrade.  Upgrade path through the app never discloses the price for the upgrade to v13 until you are asked for payment.  What is the price for the upgrade? 

Also, now that Nitro PDF Pro is available for the Mac, what is the best upgrade path?  Should Mac users upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro vs PDFPen Pro?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @John Patrick

I believe this article will help address your inquiries with regard to upgrading:

https://smile.helpscoutdocs.com/article/54-how-do-i-upgrade-to-pdfpen-pdfpenpro-12 

Kindly note that 'PDFpen 13.x' is now 'Nitro PDF Pro Essentials 13.x for Mac' while 'PDFpen Pro 13.x' is now 'Nitro PDF Pro 13.x for Mac'

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

John Patrick

Well, the article seemed helpful.  The price for the upgrade from PDFPen Pro 12 (for which I have a license) is listed in the article as :

"From PDFpenPro to PDFpenPro 13 - $35"

However, when I used the app to go through the upgrade process (again, no price displays before payment info was sent) I was billed $89.99 plus tax.  Can you please either cancel this transaction or refund the $54.99 + tax I was charged?  Otherwise I will have to ask PayPal to void the transaction.

Details:

Edited by Allain Umailin
Hid details by Allain. Saved it locally

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Anthony Angelo,

To further assist you with your concern, I have sent you an email through a support case so please check your Inbox and your Spam/Junk folders.

Stay safe always!