Nitro Pro Crashing When Saving to Mounted Google Drive

Kevin Dieudonne

Kevin Dieudonne

Hi, 

We have a user who is unable to save certain PDFs to a location in Google Drive. Google Drive is mounted in Windows Explorer through the Google Drive desktop application. I'm able to reproduce the issue on my own separate workstation running Nitro Pro v. 13.42.3.855. Re-installation has been attempted using Geek Uninstaller to remove all leftover files to no avail. I know this problem was fixed with an updated installer in past support requests, and I'd be happy to try if an msi could be provided. 

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Kevin Dieudonne,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 13?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Joseph Sullivan

Hi Kevin or Allain, would you please share the link that I use to download to v13.6?  I cannot find it. 

Edited by Joseph Sullivan

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Joseph Sullivan,

Here are the direct MSI installer links for Nitro PDF Pro 13.6:

x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1360108/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi 
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_1360108/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Joseph Sullivan

@Allain UmailinThanks, but when I download and try to run, I get an error, "A later version of Nitro Pro is already installed."

Can you help?  Is there a customer service rep I can call?  I have been struggling for a long time to fix this issue.  

Basically every time I try to save a new document to a folder, my nitro software freezes and I have to restart it.  

Edited by Joseph Sullivan

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Joseph Sullivan,

Thank you for your patience and my apologies for the delay.

It seems like the new version is still in the registries that is why you are unable to install Nitro PDF Pro 13.6

To further assist you, kindly download and run our Clean Up utility to uninstall your current Nitro Pro and reboot your machine:

http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13.58.0.1180/install-cleanup/install-cleanup.zip 

NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000004509 

Afterward, run again the MSI installer for Nitro PDF Pro 13.6 and let us know if you are still having issue saving to your mounted Google Drive.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Edited by Allain Umailin

• 9 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Penni Nussbaum,

Could you please try the steps in this article?:

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.