Nitro Pro 13.x deactivated itself?

Ryan W

I have some NitroPro 13 installs on computers that are not internet connected permanently.   I did the online activation and then did what was needed with my network firewall/routing to take them offline.

Today one of them came back and said the trial had expired, so I had to allow the machine on the internet again to re-register.

Is there a way to permanently disable that?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ryan W,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

When was the last time the affected machine connected to the Internet (e.g. more than 30 days or so)?

While the machine is offline, does the program show a banner with "You seem to be offline. Connect to your Internet to get the most of your Trial" message and a pop-up window saying "Activate Nitro Pro to enable this feature"?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

2 minutes ago, Allain Umailin said:

Hello @Ryan W,

When was the last time the affected machine connected to the Internet (e.g. more than 30 days or so)?

While the machine is offline, does the program show a banner with "You seem to be offline. Connect to your Internet to get the most of your Trial" message and a pop-up window saying "Activate Nitro Pro to enable this feature"?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

It's been quite some time, probably longer than 30 days.

I'm not sure my user has ever gotten that popup, they never mentioned it to me.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ryan W,

Thank you for this information, however, this is the first we have received this rare behavior and we need more information if it happens again by providing the following information:

-Screenshot of the program or any helpful information showing any banner with a message (e.g. "You seem to be offline" or "Activate Nitro Pro to enable this feature")?

-The serial number that was used to activate the program and the date of its activation

Thank you for choosing Nitro and stay safe always!

21 hours ago, Allain Umailin said:

Hello @Ryan W,

I've already re-registered it so there are no banners to show you or display at this time.

• 11 months later...

This happened again today.  The machine isn't on the internet and I guess after a period of time the nalperion registration service on the machine deactivates it.  Is there a fix for this?