Bei OCR-Nutzung totaler Programmabsturz

Elaine Geißler

Elaine Geißler

Hallo ,

seit ungefähr 2Wochen habe ich das Problem das die OCR Erkennung einen totalen Programmabsturz verursacht. Egal ob nur Durchsuchbar oder Editierbar, es öffnet sich noch das neue Fenster und der Ladebalken läuft bis 7%, manchmal auch bis 10% und dann stürzt das Programm ab. Dies äußert sich in dem es einfach zu geht und bevor es sich wieder öffnen lässt vergehen bestimmt 5min.

Was mir aufgefallen ist unter Datei-> Einstellungen-> OCR -> Sprache  ist nichts hinterlegt das Feld ist komplett leer

Also hab ich erstmal den einfachsten Weg genommen und Nitro komplett deinstalliert und auch die Temp Ordner gelöscht sowie die Dateileichen im System 32 und die Version  Nitro Pro (13.58.0.1180) x64 neu installiert. Problem besteht immer noch !

Nur ohne die OCR Funktion nützt mir Nitro  so viel wie ne Warze im Gesicht -> rein gar nichts

Library Version: 3.5.49.6 NSL: 13.5.49.6

Hat bitte jemand eine Lösungsvorschlag 

Translation:

Hi there ,

For about 2 weeks I've had the problem that the OCR recognition causes a total program crash. It doesn't matter whether it's only searchable or editable, the new window opens and the loading bar runs up to 7%, sometimes up to 10% and then the program crashes. This is expressed in the fact that it is easy to close and before it can be opened again, 5 minutes must pass.

What I noticed under File-> Settings-> OCR -> Language nothing is stored the field is completely empty

So I took the easiest way first and completely uninstalled Nitro and also deleted the Temp folders and reinstalled the dead files in System 32 and the version Nitro Pro (13.58.0.1180) x64. The problem remains !

Only without the OCR function Nitro is as useful to me as a wart on my face -> absolutely nothing

Library version: 3.5.49.6 NSL: 13.5.49.6

Please does someone have a solution

Edited by Reymund G.
Added Translation from German to English

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Elaine Geißler

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!
Please note that I used the Google Translate to translate your post into English.

Could you please provide a screenshot where no languages are available when you go to File > Preferences > OCR?

Is the crashing issue happening to all the documents that you try to OCR using Nitro PDF Pro?
Do you have a sample file to share for testing on our end?

Kind regards,