License No Longer Active on Computer and I Can't Put It Back On!

Shifra Berman

Shifra Berman

Please help! Is there any customer service email or phone number?? I've looked at all the forums and help center and can't find anything to fix this issue.

I activated my serial number on my laptop and at some point a while back it pushed me back into trial mode. I have since tried to re-activate the license but it keeps giving me an error saying the serial number doesn't exist. Furthermore, i went on the help site and put in my serial number and it said both activations were being used so i tried to click the "deactivate" button so i would be able to reactivate on my laptop but the button doesn't work, it keeps saying "please select the devices to deactivate" but there is nowhere to select anything. Please helpppp!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Shifra Berman

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To successfully activate using your existing serial number, please ensure that you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574.
To check which version and build is installed on your computer, launch the software then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If your version and build is not on 12.16.9.574, please uninstall then install Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

Once Nitro PDF Pro  12.16.9.574, you should be able to activate using your existing license.
To activate, go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button.

Kind regards,

Shifra Berman
1 hour ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Shifra Berman

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To successfully activate using your existing serial number, please ensure that you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574.
To check which version and build is installed on your computer, launch the software then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If your version and build is not on 12.16.9.574, please uninstall then install Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

Once Nitro PDF Pro  12.16.9.574, you should be able to activate using your existing license.
To activate, go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click the Activate button.

Kind regards,

I already upgraded to Nitro Pro 13... And when i click Activate it says "Your Serial Number Doesn't Exist" but thats my serial number i received from Nitro and it worked before as well as when i checked it on the nitro site... Not sure what to do.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Shifra Berman

A Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation requires a version 13 license in order to successfully activate. In checking the license purchase under your email address, I only see a license purchase for version 12. If this is the only license you have, you will need to install Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 using the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

If you purchased a version 13 license using a different email address, please provide the serial number so we could check it on our end. 

Kind regards,

Shifra Berman

I only downloaded the version 13 because with the version 12 i kept getting an error every time i opened up the app. Error 401 says An Error Occurred Within Our System Please Contact Support If This Persists.

I just went ahead and uninstalled 13 and downloaded 12 again and the error is still there. It looks like my serial number is linked though...

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hi @Shifra Berman,

Thank you for your patience.

Could you please open your Nitro Pro 12, confirm the error message, log out from Nitro Sign at the upper-right corner of the program, close then relaunch Nitro Pro, reset your Nitro Sign password, and re-login Nitro Sign? How did it go?

If the issue reoccurred after a few days, kindly response to this thread so we can further investigate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and  stay safe always!