Continuous Page View (Saving)

S M

Is there a way to save a document with Continuous Page View mode selected?  I can understand why one may not want that option to be a default, but if I've got a PDF that I use for myself alone, why should I have to switch to that view each time I open the file?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @S M

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Nitro PDF Pro has the option to remember the last view settings when you reopen the document. The settings can be found by going to File > Preferences > Appearance. Under History section, check the the 'Restore last view settings when reopening PDFs'. See screenshot below:

image.png.7fc9842679aae3b4243ecf6fc37908a5.png

If you are creating a document in Nitro PDF Pro, you can configure the Initial View of the document. To do this, open the document in Nitro PDF Pro, go to File > Document Properties. Under Initial View tab, you will see an option for Page View, Here's the screenshot:

image.png.b4d21982579153bac15fa3eb37c2bc51.png

Please note that the Initial view tab will be followed the first time you open the document. When you change the view of the document, the 'Restore last view settings when reopening PDFs' will be followed.

Kind regards,