Reset Password

Schuyler Holoboff

Schuyler Holoboff

First off, customer support at Nitro is abysmal. I can honestly say in my 15+yr professional career I've never been so infuriated. I've been trying for three days to get in touch with ANYONE at Nitro with no success and all I'm trying to do is reset my password. I tried submitting a ticket through the support portal, but it just directs me to the step by step guide on resetting the password, which I've done 10+ times and never even received the reset email. Then I tried submitting a ticket to the sales team asking to be connected to support, but apparently they don't even read the messages they get because all I received back was a response that had absolutely nothing to do with what I had written in the "How can we help" box. Finally I tried using the useless chat bot, and after waiting for hours I was finally connected with someone, who immediately told me they could do nothing to help. I practically begged them to connect me with someone who could, and they told me to come this forum for help. Which I did, but since I can't access my account I was unable to post here at all. I explained that to them and they told me to create a burner account and post on that to try get help. Which I've finally done, but that fact that I've had to waste this much time for something so simple is pathetic and you should be ashamed of your mickey mouse organization.

Now onto my actual problem, which you may have gathered from the above. I need to reset my password, not on this account, but on my main account for which I'm a paying customer. I've tried multiple times to reset password and have not received the email. I tried to create a new account under that email, and that actually resulted in me receiving an email that someone tried using my email to create an account and I should reset my password. When I click that link it tells me I cant reset and to contact administrator. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Schuyler Holoboff,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

I am pleased to inform you that I was able to execute a password reset for your Nitro Sign account so please check your Inbox and your Spam/Junk folder as sometimes our emails go there.

Thank you for your patience and please let us know how it goes on your end.

Schuyler Holoboff

Hi Allain,

Nice to speak with an actual person. Unfortunately this does not resolve my issue, as I mentioned above the password I need reset is not for this account. I only created this account as  I was told creating a burner account was the only way to contact support.

I need the password reset on my main account.