Automation compatibility of Nitro

Srikanth Pendem

Srikanth Pendem

Hi Team,

We use Adobe (acrobat.dll) references in our programming languages like VBA and C#.Net to automate the some of the requirements. But when we are using Nitro, we are not able to use the Nitro references/Libraries in the programming languages.

Is there any possibility to use Nitro Pro 11 DLL references in our programming languages , where we can use Public methods like get number_OF_pages of a pdf, add a new page or combining the PDF files etc.( Adobe is providing these kind of functionality)?

Please find the below screenshots for more understanding.

Thanks,

Srikanth Pendem

adobe_test.JPG

Nitro_Test.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Srikanth, 

I was just wondering the same thing. I want to use the Nitro dlls to merge a set of PDFs in a macro I've written. So far it runs a large number of Crystal Reports to PDFs but there are various combinations of reports which are needed by different parties. Would be nice to have it merge every combination I need without manually having to combine files. Let me know if you find anything and I'll do the same.

Joshua

• 2 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please open a support ticket here so we can assist you directly.

Cheers!

• 5 months later...

Hello,

could you also provide an answer here about if it is possible to access the JavaScript of a PDF in Nitro Pro 11 from a Visual Basic programming Environment through a library and other objects?

Johnny

Archived