Nitro Pro 13 will not open

Ronald Granberg

Ronald Granberg

The application freeze and then doesnt open. On the task bar it shows its open but nothing will show on the screen. I need to figure out a way to reset the serial number so I am able to uninstall then reinstall. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ronald Granberg,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Looking at your account records, you purchased a 'Nitro PDF Pro - 4 Pack' under Order Number 31xxxx268 but was refunded last month.

Did you make another purchase using a different email address? Could you please provide it so I can check again on our end?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Ronald Granberg

Yes we did buy a new 4 pack. the serial number i am referring to serial number 504xxxx666. Nitro Pro 13 with that serial number needs to be reset. Nitro pro 13 is not opening on one of our employees pcs. Nitro pro 13 will show on the taskbar but will not show on the desktop. I need to uninstall it so I can reinstall it but before that i need the serial number deactivated but not able to do that because the application will not open. I need this done ASAP so my employee can get back to working with nitro pro 13. 

Ronald Granberg

Here are two screen shots of the application open but nothing showing on the desktop. Also the user only has 1 screen. 

Edited by Ronald Granberg
trying to add the dropbox url but its not working

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ronald Granberg,

Thank you for your responses, however, please provide the serial number so we can check its current status in our licensing server.

Lastly, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features(format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.58.0.1180).

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Ronald Granberg

The build is 13.58.0.1180. Let me know if you need anything else, we would like to resolve this ASAP since the end user has not been able to use it for the past week.