Unable to type

Angel Wood-Mark

Angel Wood-Mark

Good morning,

For the past few weeks I have been unable to type any letters on any forms that I am trying to create.  I just get little red squiggly lines instead.  Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Angel Wood-Mark

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Can you please provide us with the file and your step by step workflow so we can test it on our end?

A screenshot of what you are seeing will also be very helpful.

Angel Wood-Mark

It is not any particular file it is any thing I try to type in Nitro.  I just see red squiggly lines in lieu of letters and when I try to copy or do a screenshot it clears the red squiggly lines and leave the page blank.  I am unable to send you a screenshot

Angel Wood-Mark

It is not any particular file it is any thing I try to type in Nitro.  I just see red squiggly lines in lieu of letters and when I try to copy or do a screenshot it clears the red squiggly lines and leave the page blank.  I am unable to send you a screenshot  Is there a number that I can call to speak with someone directly please.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Angel,

This would most likely be because the font is white or the font is too small.

When typing, try to do a CTRL+A and go to the Format tab to change the Font Color to black or any other color except white. You may also try changing the font size from there.

image.png.8bd16af30fc7c7457c96d86bb85fa1c2.png

Please let me know how that goes for you.