Azure AD Reply URL (ACS)

Dave Bismire

Dave Bismire

Hello,

Trying to set up Basic SAML for Nitro Productivity Suite in Azure AD - Step 1 is asking for the Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL).

Where do I get this from?

Nitro set up is asking for  the IdPs SignInURL and x.509 signing certificate to be submitted and then i will get the SAMLEntity ID and the ACS URL.

I cannot download the SAML Signing Certificate in Azure AD until step 3 - which I cannot do until step 1 is completed...

Confused!

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Dave Bismire

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

My apologies if there is a sort of a confusion in the procedure of configuring Azure AD SSO for Nitro Sign. 

When you set up the SSO in Nitro Admin you must use a temporary digital certificate to complete the configuration. This can be any certificate.
If you have another application configured in Azure you can download the certificate from that application. This lets you complete the setup in Nitro Admin so you can copy the identifier and the login URL needed to complete the configuration in Azure. 
Once you complete the configuration of Nitro in Azure, now download the certificate from Azure and re-configure the IdP in Nitro Admin using the new certificate.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Kind regards,

Dave Bismire

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and 'how to'. 

Might I make a suggestion that this information be added to the SSO set up steps?  It's kind of fundamental to how you set up the SSO...

• I agree 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/13/2022 at 8:44 PM, Dave Bismire said:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and 'how to'. 

Might I make a suggestion that this information be added to the SSO set up steps?  It's kind of fundamental to how you set up the SSO...

Totally agree!!
If I hadnt come across this forum post the setup, based on the guides from Nitro, would have been impossible!!!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Craig Hoskin

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

We have created a KB article that will cover the setup of SSO for Azure AD. 
I am including the link to the KB here in case someone comes across into this forum post:

https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/azure/000006533

Kind regards,