activation licence

lio tra

Dear Team,

I have unisntall my nitro Professional from my old computer , version nitro 11.0.8.470.

I get back serial number and suppose certificate desactivation code from old computer.

I have a new computer, i install same version and get back serial number.

I am trying to re install my activation licence but i have always an error message, below:

"-2 :error-bad parameter" there was an issue with the activation certificate, ensure you have copied certificate correctly"

If someone or support nitro can give me answer or procedure, it will be great.

I don't find the phone number sav nitro....

Best regards

Dear all,

I give answer to my problem below, this procedure has well work for me.

Thanks a lot to M.ReymundG.

I close my request

Reymund G.

• Reymund G.
  • Official Nitronaut
  • employee.png.04d323a95791216407fbc18ced5
  • Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Tom Lamb

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Support for Nitro Pro 11 and older is already discontinued and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any new activation or deactivation attempts on these versions will no longer work. However, serial number from old versions were transferred to the new activation server, allowing it to activate the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574

To continue on using your existing license, please install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the following location:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, you can activate by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your serial number then click the Activate button.