Error code 0x40010000 when saving file

Annemarie Rom-Weisenbach

Annemarie Rom-Weisenbach

Hello,

I am currently evaluating Nitro Pro and am in the 14-day trial period. We've been very happy with everything so far, except today when I went to save a PDF file I received an error: <filename> could not be saved. Please contact Nitro Support for assistance. Error code: 0x40010000.

I am trying to do something kind of wacky: the base file is a 2-page PDF and I rotated one of the pages so it's in landscape mode, not portrait. And I tried saving it with this one page rotated.

Our build info: Nitro Pro 13.58.1.1180.

What's going on?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Annemarie Rom-Weisenbach,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and for trialing our Nitro PDF Pro 13.

Does this happen a specific file only? If yes, how was this file created and what software was used (e.g. from an external source like a website, from an email message, or an internal application/reporting tool)

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Annemarie Rom-Weisenbach

Hi Allain,

Thanks for the super quick reply! I was given some test files by a colleague and while I know they came from an external source, I have no idea from whom or how the docs were created. I tried using some of the other test files, split out some pages to a new doc, and turned one landscape, saved it and it worked fine! So there must be something odd about that one file. And I have no way of finding out much more info on that one file so I'll consider this a glitch with an odd file. This is resolved 😀