Have received an eligible for upgrade email - but when I input my serial number it's not recognised

Peter Baker

Peter Baker

I've received notice by email that I'm eligible for an upgrade to the latest version of Nitro Pro. But when I input my serial number I'm told there's a problem recognising it. The serial number is for for Version 6 so this is likely why it's not recognised. So am I eligible for an upgrade or not? 

On another topic, I would like to point out that the list of Business Categories that you want users to sign up for is severely limited in scope. For instance you include an entry for Construction Materials but nothing for Charities, and there appear to be no entries for cultural industries whatever. OK that's your way of looking at things but you may be losing half or more of your potential customer base before you even start. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Peter Baker

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

Regarding the business categories, we appreciate your feedback. We will pass this on to the team. You may also drop your suggestions here:

https://community.gonitro.com/forum/12-product-improvement/

I look forward to your response.

Peter Baker

Hi Leslie,

you'll find my account details if you search for a different email address this is "***********"

I no longer use this address as @operamail.com addresses are shortly to be withdrawn from use by the new owners of the domain.

I have previously purchased Nitro Pro 6 and the Code for the product is *********************

Regards, 

Peter 

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Peter Baker

The serial number you provided is incorrect. However, I was able to find your Nitro Pro 10 key. I sent this to you via direct message.

To upgrade to version 13, please proceed to the following web page,

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Enter your serial number and follow the prompts to receive a new Nitro Pro 13 serial key and installation files.

Hope that helps!