I would like to deactivate an installation and can't see how

Ulrich Peters

Ulrich Peters

I am switching laptops, and had Nitro Pro 13 installed on the one I am still using. Today, I installed Nitro Pro on the new laptop I will use for my daily work soon, and received the message that I have exceeded my allowed activations. I read that I should be able to use Nitro on two personal not shared computers, but as far as I remember, I have installed it only on a single computer. So I deactivated my only install, and it let me activate on the new device. 

I could not find any way to see my activations online, so I could check where/if I installed the product previously, and of course deactivate it, so I could use the two installations I am allowed to during the transition from one device to the other. If somebody could shed some light here, or clear the activation which was not done today from my account, I would be grateful.

-Ulrich

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Ulrich Peters,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

As per our server logs, we can see you were able to install and activate your Nitro PDF Pro 13 using serial number 504904-xxxxxx-136983

Do you still need further assistance here?

Ulrich Peters

Thank you, I am good. I found the "second" activation on my travel PC - which I now removed. Thank you for your assistance.