Won't let me begin my Free Trial

Julie Cruz

Julie Cruz

I created an account for Nitro Pro today and wanted to start a free trial with the Nitro PDF Pro. I installed the application and went through that process; however every time I get on the application, it says that my trial is expired. Can someone please help me figure this out so I can use my free trial.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Julie Cruz

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please confirm if this is the first time you install the software on your computer? Please provide me as well the following and we will try if we can reset the trial period:

1. The version of your Nitro PDF Pro installation. This can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
2. The Nitro Computer ID, found under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate > Advanced. Below is an example of Nitro Computer ID:

image.png.2a806638af3ad59d7ef0f7f93d5b37bf.png

Please be aware that if we cannot reset the trial period, you can purchase the license online then fully test the software within 30 days (after the purchase). If you feel that the software did not meet your needs, we can issue a full refund on your purchase. 

Kind regards,

Julie Cruz

This computer already had nitro installed when I got it. I uninstalled it then created an an account to reinstall it.

Version: Nitro Pro 13.58.0.1180

Computer ID: RJyyyyyo0zzzzz7qlNgi

Edited by Allain Umailin
Hid Computer ID: RJFFoXso0RemfA7qlNgi