Upgrade error - Your Nitro PDF Pro license has been consolidated into a business license – please contact your account manager

Jeremy Oser

Jeremy Oser

When I attempt to upgrade my Nitro Pro 13 license the upgrade window gives me this message:

"Your Nitro PDF Pro license has been consolidated into a business license – please contact your account manager"

Who's business would that be exactly? The link for "account manager" is mailto:undefined so that is unhelpful as well. I do not work for anyone other than myself so unless this serial number was converted to my own company account and no one told me I am unsure of what is going on here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Jeremy Oser

Our current version is Nitro Pro 13 so there isn't an upgrade available for your license.

Once the next version is out (version 14), you'll be able to upgrade your key to the newest version.

If you need to get updates for version 13, please head on to this downloads page: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads

Nitro Pro 13's latest update is version 13.58.0.1180. Please let me know if you have other questions.