Update to latest version of NitroPro

Kenneth Siarkiewicz

Kenneth Siarkiewicz

I have version 13.33.2.645 and I was to update to 13.53.3.1073.  The installation wizard continues to fail.

Kenneth Siarkiewicz

k**********@q.com

Edited by Reymund G.
Hid email address: kenarizona@q.com

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Kenneth Siarkiewicz

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13 at this point is 13.58.0.1180. Would you like to update to this latest build instead of 13.53.3.1073? 

Also, are you using the MSI offline installer when updating to 13.53.3.1073 build? If yes, could you please provide the link to where you download the installer?

Lastly, please provide the license/serial number you use to activate the software.

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.

Kenneth Siarkiewicz

Thank you for your quick response.  Yes, I would like to update to 13.58.0.1180.  I am not certain about your question regarding the offline installer, but I would like to go that route.  I assume I would download it from your server to C:\users\kenar\Downloads.  My license number is 504915-xxyyzz-889057.

Thank you in advance.  Ken

Edited by Allain Umailin
Hid 504915399136889057

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Kenneth Siarkiewicz

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please try to update your Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation using the MSI offline installer. Here's the direct download links to the installer:

64bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.58.0.1180/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi
32bit - https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.58.0.1180/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi 

To update, simply run the MSI installer and it will automatically update your existing installation to 13.58.0.1180 build.

Kind regards,

Kenneth Siarkiewicz

Thank you very much for the links.  The latest version of Nitro PDF Pro loaded seamlessly.  All is well!!

As a point of interest, why does your company seem to make it difficult to periodically download and install the latest update to this product?

Again, thank you for your help.

Ken