My serial # is not recognized

Jack O'Hearn

Jack O'Hearn

Hello,

In order to update my product, I entered my serial number but it was rejected.

I have that number copied from  which provided serial number and Cleverbridge ref#.

I activated product on 20211115.  So I am certain the number is correct on my end.

Please help resolving why my serial# is being rejected

Thanks JPO

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Jack O'Hearn

Thank you for your message - I can help you out.

I sent your Nitro Pro 13 serial number via direct message.

Please get the correct version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads so that you won't get the same activation error message.

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

I hope this helps!

• 3 months later...
Jerry Duckworth

I have not updated my subscription since Nitro Pro 7.

Nitro Pro 7
3:22 PM 1/21/2014 234***-******-******

your order reference number: 36******

I'm not able to upgrade my subscription.

Edited by Reymund G.
Hid part of the license and order number

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Jerry Duckworth

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please confirm if you are looking into upgrading that serial number to the newest version? If so, you can use our Upgrade Portal and avail the discounted upgrade price. Here's the link to the upgrade portal: https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade   

When you upgrade, you will receive a new serial number that you can use to activate Nitro PDF Pro 13. 

If you opted to continue on using this license, please ensure that you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574)
The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12 is installed, you can activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate.

Kind regards,

My serial number is not recognized it is version 5.  I haven't needed it for a long time but thought I should check and see if my original purchase was entitled to an upgrade to the current or a previous but more recent version.   I tried the portal and it said leave a comment here.  I assume that I should wait to provide my serial number.

My serial number is not recognized it is version 5.  I haven't needed it for a long time but thought I should check and see if my original purchase was entitled to an upgrade to the current or a previous but more recent version.   I tried the portal and it said leave a comment here.  I assume that I should wait to provide my serial number.

I am adding serial number since it can be edit by the moderator before posting

Serial number:    NPP***************

Edited by Reymund G.
hid part of the serial number

• Official Nitronaut

Greetings @Jack Fudge

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Unfortunately, your old serial number is no longer supported and cannot be upgraded through the Upgrade Portal. If you are interested to purchase the latest version (version 13), you can purchase it here https://www.gonitro.com/pricing

The Nitro PDF Pro 13's standard price is US$179.99, but there is an offer of US$107.99 until the end of this month.

image.thumb.png.635cad8ea191a9d90d4f9164ab5cde99.png

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.