UNABLE TO UPGRADE

rcdavis

I reported that I was unable to upgrade from Nitro 8.5 to Nitro 10 to support..  I was asked on February 11 a few questions to investigate, but never heard back.

The registration number was in a Nitro 10 Upgrade folder with my Nitro 10 download with the registration number, confirming my memory that it was purchased. I have had Nitro change the serial number before just by making an upgrade from version 8.0 to 8.5. Was this investigated at all? I have sent two messages since February 11 that weren't answered.  Does Nitro even show me being a customer since 2010?

I even wrote that if they are positive there was no upgrade, I asked if I could still get the special upgrade price to version 10 that was available in 2016, but no answer.

I am getting my Visa annual statement to check for purchases from Cleveridge, but I feel like I was just blown off.

Please confirm if I have been blown off, or at least let me know what that serial number is for.  There should be some explanation for that serial number. I did go through a fatal computer crash and got diagnosed with brain cancer, so anything is possible, please don't be offended. Please just try to push this thing along.

I waited until the last few days of the trial period to activate, so I either need to get Nitro 10 going, or I need to buy something.  A PDF editor is one of the few purchases I am still considering, but it has to be at the right price, as the price per days usage could be quite high with Version 11. 

Sorry for the bother.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello rcdavis,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can see that you already opened a support ticket and you are already in touch with one of our Support Representatives. 

If you need immediate help in the future, you can log a ticket using the following link.

https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Cheers!

Archived