Activation help for Nitro Pro

bjackson@logistixtech.com

We tried moving Nitro Pro from one computer to another.  However, it gives an error.  "-24 Activation Error  Nitro encountered some issues while attempting to activate."

When trying to create a support ticket, I was redirected to activation help (https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal).  I entered my serial and it said it currently had 0 activations.  There was a deactivate button on this screen but nothing listed to deactivate.  I went back to However, I still cannot activate.  Apparently I can't find support phone number either. 

Please assist.   

• Official Nitronaut

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

Leslie,

Thanks for reaching out.  I was trying to install using version 11.  Have those activation servers been taken down?  I found an article stating ver 10 activation servers were taken offline and therefore, we could install version 12 instead.  I figured if version 10 keys would work with version 12, then 11 should work with 12.  So I installed version 12 and it activated without issues.