Activation Issues

Alan Mulhern

Alan Mulhern

Morning

I have two license keys for Nitro one of which is for version 12. I had a users PC die on me and it needed rebuilding, once i finished i tried reinstalling Nitro and i keep getting an error (24 i believe it was) 

I typed my key in to the support page and it says that 0 of two licenses are activated but i still cant activate the product, can anyone help

Thank you in advance

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Alan Mulhern

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Muzri,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

• Official Nitronaut
On 6/14/2022 at 2:52 PM, Alan Mulhern said:

Morning

I have two license keys for Nitro one of which is for version 12. I had a users PC die on me and it needed rebuilding, once i finished i tried reinstalling Nitro and i keep getting an error (24 i believe it was) 

I typed my key in to the support page and it says that 0 of two licenses are activated but i still cant activate the product, can anyone help

Thank you in advance

Thank you for sending me the serial number.

This is a version 12 serial number. We have recently upgraded our activation servers. Please install the latest Nitro Pro 12 update (12.16.9.574) so you can reactivate successfully: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Then activate with your Nitro Pro 12 serial number.

I hope that helps!

Deborah Tanner

I bought Nitro Pro 12 three years ago, but the original computer on which it was installed had to be replaced this week. I have tried to re-install on my new computer with no success. I have tried to submit a support ticket and am able to look up my license with my serial number. Once I get the screen telling me to Deactivate, I get a pop-up telling me to choose devices to deactivate, but there are no device options to select. The screen instructions tell me to submit a ticket if my issue is not resolved, but it keeps taking me through the same loop. I have attempted to download the latest version of 12, per an answer to the same issue, but I get the message that a later version has already been installed. Please advise. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Deborah Tanner

Thank you for your message - I can help you out.

We have recently upgraded our activation servers. Please install the latest Nitro Pro 12 update (12.16.9.574) so you can reactivate successfully: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Then activate with your Nitro Pro 12 serial number.

I hope this helps!

Deborah Tanner

Thank you, Leslie, but your reply does not help. Before I asked my question, I had already downloaded the update. When I go into the "Trial" Nitro program and hit Activate, and enter my serial number, I get the message that the serial number does not exist. What do I do now?

Deborah Tanner

Ok, I uninstalled the driver I downloaded and downloaded and installed version 12, but I don't see how to activate once I go into the trial version. I only see buttons for Buy Now and Contact Sales. Once again, on the gonitro.com website, I am able to look up my license with my serial number. Once I get the screen telling me to Deactivate, I get a pop-up telling me to choose devices to deactivate, but there are no device options to select. Please advise. Thank you.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Deborah,

The online license portal does not have the option to choose the device. Clicking on deactivate frees up a license for use.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Deborah Tanner

Thank you. It finally worked. On a related customer service issue, if possible, please let someone in authority know that using a forum like this, instead of having a direct customer service number or email, is not at all customer friendly. While I appreciate my issue being resolved, it should not have taken almost a week to do so and I should not have needed to continually check back for answers.